*Note* Please reference our sizing guide at the top of the page, above the add to cart button.
Protect your little one’s feet in style as they learn to walk for the first time! These shoes are designed to provide optimal support, comfort & safety for your little one.
Made from 100% toxic-free materials. Stretchable mesh fabric makes it breathable and the non-slip bottoms will help keep your baby stabilized no matter the terrain!
They’re super versatile shoes and are perfect for indoors/outdoors, wet/dry, and all occasions!
- Stretchable cotton fabric – Comfortably fits babies with different shaped feet, and adapts to their feet as they grow. It’s also very delicate and gentle on sensitive baby skin.
- Soft, Anti-skid sole – Makes walking safe for your baby, especially in rainy/wet seasons. They also work amazingly in the water and helps prevent the baby from slipping.
- Soft Soles, Lightweight & flexible – Keeps the baby comfortable for longer as they get used to walking for the first time!
- Breathable mesh – Further adds to the comfort of the shoes, as well as helping to prevent the buildup of sweat, discomfort, and pain that babies typically get from traditional baby shoes. This also stops the shoes from getting smelly!
- Easy slip-on – Forget the hassle of putting shoes on your baby, these slip right on almost like a sock!
- Protective toe cap – Protects babies and their delicate toes from getting hurt or grazing along the ground as they learn how to walk.
- Super cute design – For that stylish yet casual look.
- Machine-washable – Super easy to maintain and use for a very long time, simply throw them in the machine on a cold wash.
- Upper Material: Knitted Mesh Fabric (100% toxic-free & safe for babies)
- Outsole Material: Thermoplastic rubber (100% toxic-free & safe for babies)
- Closure Type: Slip-On
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit: Runs large (please see sizing chart under product quantity selector)
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash or cold-machine wash.
- 1 pair x ComfortPlus Mesh-Knit Baby Firstwalker Shoes
Update: Due to the popularity of this product worldwide, we’re running low on stock. Grab yours NOW before we’re out of stock for the season!