- When we drink canned drinks, we usually can’t open the lid or break the handle ring or even hurt our hands, it’s annoying. Introducing Mintiml Can Opener, a bar tool designed to safely remove the top of almost any can with leaving no sharp edges. No more hurting and laborious, enhancing our drinking experience.
Get A Smooth Pour Drink
Locking mechanism securely locks cutting wheel in place to ensure a consistent cut and reduced strain on our hands. And removing the top of the can allows us to pour and enjoy the drink without interruption.
Fits Almost Any Can
Mintiml Can Opener can be used on most 8-19 oz beverage cans, such as the craft beers, spiked seltzers, canned wine, canned cocktails, energy drinks, iced coffee, soda/seltzer, and much more. Just enjoy your cold drink anytime!
Enjoy A Full Drink Taste
Never afraid of the grip hook was snapped or even cut your fingers. Just own Mintiml Can Opener and open cans with ease in seconds! Removing the entire top allows our nose to enjoy the aroma of the beverage as if it were glass.
DIY Your Drinks As Your Flavor
By removing the entire top of the can, it allows us to spice up our favorite canned drinks easier. Whether you like cocktails or just a little citrus in your beer, it’s all available. Also, you can take advantage of an empty can to arrange and plant flowers, or as a pen container.
Take it on the Go
Perfect size for almost any beer can, so forget about the mug, and you can enjoy your favorite beer at a party, at the beach or a barbeque. Simply snap the handle closed for safe storage and put it into your pocket to take it anywhere and enjoy your beer anytime.
How to Use
- 1. Grab the top edge Or the bottom edge of the can; (Don’t grab the center of the can in order to avoid overflowing. )
- 2. Open the opener handle and place it on the top of the can;
- 3. Squeeze the handle and rotate;
- 4. Align rim of the can with handle notches and slowly open the top.
|Type||Topless Can Opener|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.